Invisible Fence Collar: Information and Its Benefits
Invisible fence collar is the latest technology for pet containment. It comes with a wireless technology and has wires that are placed underground in a certain area. This wire is connected to a transmitter that is located in your utility room. It may be in your garage and can be located within your house. The transmitter will transmit frequency to the collar or your dog. It will send sound if the dog will be near the boundary. Thus, the collar must be applicable to invisible fence installed. You must know that the invisible fence should be compatible to the invisible fence for it to work effectively and efficiently.
- Sophisticated: If you want your dogs to be contained in an area without constructing a permanent structure. And aside from the wires that will be installed underground. There is also an available wireless electric fences for dogs. This is the most advanced invisible fence that comes with a compatible collar for pets such as dogs and cats. It will not only save time digging and putting the wires underground.
- Gives freedom to pets or dogs: Having a leash around the neck of the dog will make to be tied to a limited place, depending on the length of the leash. Having an invisible fence collar will give the privilege to do whatever it takes in a specified area.
- Putting flags to the boundaries will help the dog or any pet will visualize the actual boundary of the fence. Becoming familiar with the boundaries will be a signal that if it comes near the flag a sound will be heard. Thus, it will move away from it or move backward. Flag must be removed one at a time. It must be removed until such time that there no flags anymore.
- It can be easily installed unlike constructing permanent structure.
- It will benefit both you and your neighbor who may dislike your dogs because it may cause damage to their property. Very versatile works
Advantages and Benefits
- Dogs cannot dig underneath and climb to the invisible fence to escape.
- Manageability of pets. Pets may be separated by placing one inside the invisible fence and the other outside. Both pets will use separate collars. The collar will transmit signal for it not to move forward. Quarrels between pets will be minimized. You don’t need to look for both pets anymore. You are assured that during feeding time both have separate bowls. You can devote your time doing productive things.
- Low cost. Whether it is made of wood or concrete. Having an invisible fence collar for dogs will be cheaper.
- Reliable. That the invisible fence collar will be functioning even you are not in the house. You will not worry that dogs may chase people entering your compound and will cause them fear. That people may be bitten by your dog and will give you burden of having them treated to hospital.
- Dogs may go out of the house and roam around the neighborhood which may cause danger to it. Dogs may be hit by cars in the street. Your yard will not be damaged and can be used if there are occasions and events. You will just shut off the transmitter. After the occasion it can be turned on and served the purpose for your pets.
Things to Remember to Avoid Malfunction of the Invisible Fence Collar
- Always check the collar batteries are old that may cause for it not to function properly. Check for collars that are chargeable, this may be convenient than placing batteries from time to time. All you need to do is to charge it for minutes or hours then it will lasts for days. Make a timetable for how many days are you going t change the battery.
- Make sure that the collar is place properly around the neck to receive the signal from the transmitter.
- Purchase for extra collar that if the existing collar is damage, you can replace it immediately. It will save your time looking for another collar at the store or purchasing online.
- Adjustments must be made when you transfer the location. Make sure that there will be sounds that can be heard for them to be aware of the new boundaries.
- Purchasing collar must be dependent of the size of the dogs. It is small breed it is best to get the light collars. If dogs are big make sure that the color will be adjustable when they become bigger and older.
- You can buy these types of systems at Amazon.
Training is necessary for the dogs or any pets to become used to the invisible fence. It is because dogs need to understand the concept of hearing the sound and moving forward will mean getting some minimal electrical shocks. Getting the right containment is achievable together with proper training. Correct installation must be observed at all times. Care for both the dogs and its accessories should be properly maintained.